While the tension and worry surrounding immigration law can be discouraging, our team is here to help relieve
that distress. We explain things plainly and patiently. Serving clients from across geographic, cultural and language
barriers, our first priority is ensuring our clients fully understand their case, status and every step of the process.
We understand the law and how it relates to your case. We know the ins and outs of the system and, armed with
extensive experience working directly with the United States Department of Labor, are uniquely suited to argue
even the most complex immigration and employment-based immigration cases.
Count on The Law Office of Jennifer L. Bennett to guide you through issues including:
● Family Based Cases: Immigrant and Nonimmigrant fiances, spouses, parents, siblings, orphan and adoptions
● Employment Based Cases: H1B, H2A, H2B, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, NIW (National Interest Waivers)
● Visas: Visitor, student, L, E-1, E-2, O, P
● Asylum (affirmative and defensive)
● Deportation Defense
● Appeals in BIA, AAO, Federal District Court and U.S. Court of Appeals
● Motions to reopen and motion to reconsider
● Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card) & citizenship applications
We recognize the emotional demand of family law matters. To us, the overall well-being of our clients and their families is critical to a successful legal strategy. No matter the issue, we strive to achieve an outcome that considers everyone involved.
Our team provides careful and attentive legal reassurance on a variety family law needs, including:
● Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
● Post-Decree Litigation
● Allocation of Parental Responsibility & Parenting Time (Child Custody and Visitation)
● Child Support Cases
● Parentage Cases
General Legal Services
In addition to our expertise in immigration and family services, we are also available to work
with you on additional general legal services offered on a case-by-case basis.